Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06015 MKD / RWF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 43% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,031 ден (831,724 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)