Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.236 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,354 ден (3,467 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)