Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.291 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,403 ден (3,177 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)