Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.644 MKD / BDT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,312 ден (Taka 59,492) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)