Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.656 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 37,399 ден (6,613 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nicosia costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)