Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.926 MKD / SDG *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 62% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 13,988 ден (4,781 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (31 minutes ago)