Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.012 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,936 ден (20,844₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)