Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.911 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,147 ден (21,012₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (38 minutes ago)