Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00632 MKD / SLL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 8% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,014 ден (6,809,539 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)