Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.815 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,859 ден (руб 53,805) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)