Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.847 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,304 ден (руб 53,463) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (35 minutes ago)