Cost of living in Kavala, Greece vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.523 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,886 ден (€908) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)