Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.514 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 47% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,364 ден (€835) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)