Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.887 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 148% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 94,061 ден (15,978 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)