Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15045 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 28,122 ден (186,925 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)