Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14469 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 28,638 ден (197,920 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)