Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40444 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 29,168 ден (₨72,118) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)