Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.737 MKD / TWD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,393 ден (26,125 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)