Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.760 MKD / TWD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,791 ден (26,579 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 31,250 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (about 2 hours ago)