Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14834 MKD / NGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 29,505 ден (198,904 ₦) in Kano.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)