Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46844 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 69,859 ден (¥149,132) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)