Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01406 MKD / UGX
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 37% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,407 ден (3,514,519 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)