Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01455 MKD / UGX
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 64% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,821 ден (3,837,090 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)