Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01439 MKD / UGX
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 41% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,228 ден (3,906,934 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)