Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,229 ден (руб 55,667) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)