Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,079 ден (руб 43,574) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)