Cost of living in Kakinada, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.757 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 12% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 34,137 ден (₨45,068) in Kakinada.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)