Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.349 MKD / ZMW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 72% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,390 ден (16,187 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)