Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.328 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 152% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 90,635 ден (€1,478) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)