Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.409 MKD / SAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 78% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 62,205 ден (﷼ 4,317) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)