Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35873 MKD / SSP *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 112% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 82,619 ден (230,310 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)