Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.067 MKD / DOP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,765 ден (RD$ 38,191) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)