Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.061 MKD / DOP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,838 ден (RD$ 38,483) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)