Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.085 MKD / DOP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,086 ден (RD$ 36,952) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)