Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15046 MKD / NGN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 28,183 ден (187,315 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)