Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.887 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 137% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,881 ден (15,267 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)