Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.955 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 92,711 ден (15,567 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)