Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.980 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 99,822 ден (16,693 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)