Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.101 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 56% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,061 ден (RM4,279) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)