Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.842 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,648 ден (RM4,333) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)