Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.790 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,456 ден (R$ 4,022) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)