Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.278 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 60,127 ден (R$ 4,211) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)