Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04817 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 62,624 ден (₩1,300,094) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)