Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04821 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 66,687 ден (₩1,383,349) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)