Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40236 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 33,516 ден (₨83,299) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)