Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.778 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 169% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 107,402 ден (7,268 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)