Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.575 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,651 ден (€1,034) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (30 minutes ago)