Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04701 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,768 ден (₩909,769) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)