Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04805 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,215 ден (₩899,463) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,694 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)