Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.421 MKD / SAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 116% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 77,704 ден (﷼ 5,388) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)