Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.017 MKD / SAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 46% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 58,455 ден (﷼ 4,170) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)