Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.726 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,218 ден (₨48,504) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)