Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.773 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 36,450 ден (₨47,169) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (37 minutes ago)