Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.729 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 26% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,051 ден (₨67,254) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)