Cost of living in Jalna, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 269% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 136,698 ден (₨176,117) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)