Cost of living in Jalna, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.768 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 266% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 142,762 ден (₨185,904) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)