Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00368 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,726 ден (Rp 14,855,942) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)