Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,193 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.472 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 26,280 ден (3,102TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)