Cost of living in Izhevsk, Russia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.814 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Izhevsk (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,288 ден (руб 43,359) in Izhevsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)