Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48042 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 92,037 ден (¥191,575) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)