Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,095 prices entered by 859 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.579 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 34,777 ден (3,631TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)