Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,117 prices entered by 844 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.153 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,670 ден (4,991TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)