Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.140 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,483 ден (3,992TL) in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)