Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.966 MKD / EGP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 31,982 ден (E£ 10,782) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)