Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43966 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 34,966 ден (₨79,530) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)