Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.321 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 186% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 114,456 ден ($2,188) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)