Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 76.328 MKD / JOD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 97% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 74,884 ден (Dinar 981) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)