Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.091 MKD / PEN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,633 ден (S/. 2,401) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)