Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.089 MKD / PEN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,628 ден (S/. 2,463) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)