Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.238 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 113% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 78,629 ден (€1,284) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)